Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Photo Ramble 20180917 Fish Creek Bebo Grove

These were spread out across several days worth of my other blog, but I thought I'd get them all together in one place. At the same time I think I'll start a new feature where results of photo rambles are collected together, along with recollections of the ramble itself.

Since Bebo Grove is closed to vehicular traffic because of construction, I parked up on top of the hill and walked down. There are some lovely vistas to be had looking down into the park. From the right places, one could be forgiven for not realizing the park is almost entirely surrounded by city.

Some of these have been processed in Photomatix Pro to help bring up the colours a bit, and let you see what my mind's eye saw. I like playing with focus. I was hoping to have the background be even creamier but I'm pretty pleased.



This little guy held still just long enough for me to get the behemoth lens on him, then he was gone.

I love it when reflection shots turn out!

I walked from the top of the hill, down the stairs from the parking lot, and more or less directly through the grove to the creek. Quiet. It was almost too quiet, but I love listening to the creek trickle over the rocks.

I was looking for red.

People walk past this all the time and think there's nothing to see because it's a swamp, but I keep coming back to it.

I could not get the silver to come out of the camera the way I saw it, but this is almost right.

Look for the cyclist.



This is the first time I've ever seen the parking lot empty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comments.

Introduction to this blog

Welcome!

Hello and thank you for visiting my photo galleries. You can use the tabs above or the links below as you choose. The galleries will be upda...