Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A new gallery!

During my recent gig at Keyera, my two cube farm roomies, and my boss, and one of my other co-workers were interested in photography. There were a number of occasions I wanted to find a particular photo, and found it difficult. Now I've got 8 months where I've selected an image of the month, and going back to an earlier one is a bit of searching and scrolling. Then I had the happy thought of creating a new gallery for them.

What you don't get here is the runners up, and the anguish and decision making process that went into each section. For that, click on the link in each title. There are at least several of the runners up that I think are better than at least one of the monthly images. You can decide for yourself if that's true, and I'd be happy to read your comments about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comments.

Introduction to this blog

Welcome!

Hello and thank you for visiting my photo galleries. You can use the tabs above or the links below as you choose. The galleries will be upda...